Parking Lot Snow Removal Plan For 2020-2021 Academic Year
Due to a reduction of available staff on campus to facilitate snow removal, there will be adjustments made to the standard parking lot snow removal plan for the 2020-2021 academic year. Parking lots that will experience reduced snow removal are listed below, along with a brief explanation of the sections of the lot that will be affected.
- Lot 5G - The entire 5G lot will not be plowed.
- Lot 7G - The northeast section of the 7G lot will not be plowed.
- West C Lot - The south section of the west C lot will not be plowed.
- East C Lot - The north section of the east C lot will not be plowed.
- Lincoln Creek Lot - The aisles immediately in front of the lot entrance will be plowed, the rest of the lot will not be plowed.
Individuals who park in the affected lots will want to ensure that they park their vehicle in an area of the lot that will be plowed in the event of snow.
Detailed illustrations showing the affected areas of the above lots can be found on page 3 and 4 of the Facilities Maintenance and Operations 2020-2021 Snow Plan
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.