Skagit Transit Adds Commuter Route Services
Skagit Transit is restoring bus routes from Skagit Valley to Everett and Bellingham effective June 14, 2021. Service options allow for planning your route, removing the hassle of finding a parking spot and leaving extra change in your pocket. You will find onboard Skagit Transit commuter coaches outlets at each seat, individual air vents, overhead storage, soft comfortable reclining seats and panoramic windows.
Express commuter coaches depart frequently during peak periods. Everett trips depart as early at 4:45am and Bellingham at 6:45am Monday through Friday. There are weekend runs too. Everett trips connect with the Sounder light rail and Community Transit to all major towns in Snohomish and King County.
- Skagit Transit recently introduced a host of ways riders can get information about routes and find out when the next bus is coming, including:
- Real-time bus arrival times signs at Skagit Station in Mount Vernon and Chuckanut Park and Ride in Burlington
- Use the UMO app, a Skagit Transit agency app, to locate your bus, plan your trip or to pay your bus fare
- Use the Skagit Transit website info strweb.skagittransit.org for real-time bus details and to track your bus on the live map
- Customers may also call Skagit Transit Customer Service at 360-757-4433 Mon – Friday 8:00am- 4:30pm for assistance or visit the Skagit Station Customer Service office 8:30am-11:30am and 12:30pm-4:00pm
Skagit Transit is committed to the safety of our riders and has implemented additional disinfecting methods and frequency for deep cleaning the vehicle fleet daily.