Transportation Safety Net
Leave your car at home with confidence!
Pay-by-Day Parking or Commuter Coupon Code
Employees who normally walk, bike, bus or carpool to campus or work remotely some days each week can purchase a Pay-by-Day parking permit or a Commuter Coupon Code.
The cost of a Pay-by-Day parking permit is similar to the daily parking rate when using a quarterly or annual permit or the commuter coupon code. The Pay-by-Day parking permit uses the ParkMobile parking app and is available for all employee campus parking lots. To sign up for the Pay-by-Day parking permit, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Commuter Coupon Code is good for 10 single-day parking permits per quarter. This Commuter Coupon Code is available via the Parking Portal.
Emergency Ride Home
When you need an emergency ride:
- Call WTA (360) 676-RIDE (7433) to receive an authorization number. WTA will book your taxi ride at the time of your phone call, or you may request your taxi to arrive at a later time.
Inclement Weather Policy
Classified staff should refer to the appropriate collective bargaining unit for specific inclement weather policies. Generally, classified staff employees arriving less than two hours late or leaving less than two hours early shall not have their pay reduced as a result. Administrative Professional Staff employees reporting to work less than four hours late due to inclement weather, shall be granted pay for that period. Employees should communicate with their supervisors regarding specific departmental policies.
- On-Campus Post Office
- AS Bookstore
- Food Service
- AS Child Development Center
- Wilson Library
- AS Outdoor Center and Bike Shop
- Showers and Lockers
- Bicycle Lockers
- Banking (ATM)
- 1st Floor Arntzen Hall (Whatcom Educational Credit Union)
- 6th Floor Viking Union (Whatcom Educational Credit Union and Bank of America)
- Red Square at Miller Hall (Whatcom Educational Credit Union and Bank of America)