Updated Instructions for Employee Pay-By-Day Permits
Starting Tuesday, 3/28/23, a new process for pay-by-day permits was introduced. All employees who had signed up for a pay-by-day permit through the Transportation Services office should have received an email with an offer to register for the new pay-by-day system.
For employees looking to use the new process for pay-by-day permits, please refer to the following instructions:
- If you have not already done so, please sign-up for your pay-by-day permit through the Parking Portal:
- Visit the parking portal at www.wwu.edu/park
- Click on the "get permits" button
- Select the "Pay By Day" permit option that is listed with the other Academic/Annual/Quarterly permits. You may need to scroll the page to find this option. The permit should be listed as $0.00.
- Complete the checkout process to get your permit
- Signing up for the permit listed in Step #1 will automatically authorize you to receive the correct pay-by-day parking rate in the Parkmobile app, without needing to register any discount codes. Once signed up, you will need to make sure you are using the correct email in your Parkmobile account. The email address you need to use is your WWU email address formatted as (UNIVERSAL LOGIN)@wwu.edu. Using FirstName.LastName@wwu.edu will NOT work. If you do not already use your WWU email address with Parkmobile, you will need to create a new Parkmobile account with the correct email address.
**Please note there may be a delay in when you sign up for the permit through the parking portal, and when the email address is set up with Parkmobile. You will receive an email from our office once your permit has been processed by Parkmobile**
If you have any questions or need any assistance in setting up your new pay-by-day permit, please contact our office at email@example.com.