Riding a Bike During the COVID-19 Pandemic
It's spring! With our "Stay Home, Stay Safe" physical distancing efforts, riding a bike is a great way to get some exercise. Pump up your bike tires and start exploring today. If you are new to riding a bike or it has been awhile, check out these refresher videos from the League of American Bicyclists.
- Rent a bike Locker
- Register your bike
- Campus Bike Map
- City of Bellingham Bike Map
- Whatcom County Bike Map
- FIXIT Stations
- Transportation Safety Net
- Safe Roads For All
- Winter Biking Tips
- Bike safety
- Community bike classes
- How to put a bike on the front of a WTA bus
- Employee lockers and showers in Carver Gymn
- Employee lockers and showers in the Wade King Student Recreation Center. Faculty and Staff are eligible for a discounted reduced hours Rec Center membership. Permanent lockers are available for a fee varying with locker size.
- Washington Administrative Code
- Bike laws
Cyclists: See and Be Seen!
Visit our 'Safe Roads For All' webpage for resources, tips, images, videos and other information related to safe cycling during times of low light.
See and Be Seen! Light yourself and your path to have a safer ride.
- A white front light visible for 500 feet and a red rear reflector are required by law from dusk through dawn.
- Wear reflective clothing.
- Add extra lights to yourself and your bike.
- Ride predictably.
- Obey all traffic laws.
Request an Improvement or Report a Problem
To suggest a bike improvement or report a problem on campus, contact us.
To request a bike improvement within Bellingham city limits, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.