Whatcom Transportation Authority
WTA buses travel through the WWU campus every 15 minutes weekdays during the day, with less frequent service evenings and weekends.
How To Plan a Trip on WTA:
How to Ride the Bus
- Familiarize yourself with the bus route and schedule you will be using.
- Plan to be at your stop a few minutes before the bus is expected to arrive; schedules are estimates and your bus may arrive a few minutes earlier or later.
- Have your bus pass or exact fare ready. Drivers cannot make change.
- When the bus approaches, check the route number and destination (shown above the front window) to be sure it is your bus.
- Pull the yellow bell cord above the window to alert the driver you want the next stop.
- Drivers are available to answer any questions you may have about the route and connections.
New To The Bus?
Contact Sustainable Transportation. We can help you get a bus pass, find bus routes and create custom trip plans.
Regional Travel By Bus
For information about regional travel by bus, click here.
Late Night Student Shuttle
For information about the WWU student Late Night Shuttle, click here.